Friday, October 29, 2010

Horrible Day

Yeah....yesterday was a very annoying day. Friday morning I should be a speaker in MGMP English teacher, honestly I'm not ready because the committee told me on the night before, so that night I had to prepare for the material. Whereas on the same day I had a presentation in Jogjakarta for Mr.Mukarto's subject (Foundation For English Education)

The first presentation for MGMP English teacher was NOT so successful because there are technical errors and should be repeated again uh.......horrible...and the second presentation.......oh my God....although I have prepared well but I felt very nervous and not confident. I feel like Mr.Bean yesterday....oghhhhhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrh very annoying day
The more annoying thing when I came home it was rain heavily from Jogjakarta to Purworejo....ughhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrh

2 comments:

  1. Be patient my brother...anyway...the day was give you the lesson. Remember that life is like a book. Everyday has a new page, new lesson to learn..

    ReplyDelete